La Spaziale S1 Dream and Compak E5 On-Demand Grinder Package with $800 worth of Additional Accessories!

For S1Cafe forum members only. If you are looking for an item for your S1 setup and/or have an item you'd like to swap or sell to another Forum Member, you may post it here. Please no links to the post from outside the forum. Please send private e-mail to admin once an item is sold so that it may be removed. Thanks!
mfarmer42006
Freeze Dried

La Spaziale S1 Dream and Compak E5 On-Demand Grinder Package with $800 worth of Additional Accessories!

Post by mfarmer42006 »

IMG_0080.jpg
IMG_0080.jpg (40.31 KiB) Viewed 1169 times

I am the original owner of this S1 Dream. It is a direct-plumb machine and is in excellent working condition, with no problems or issues. I thought I'd have more time with this hobby, but now with three little kids and a job that I travel a lot for, I just don't have the time. It is a fantastic machine and pulls an amazing shot with powerful steam! Since day one, I've used a 3-stage filtration system and a Mavea Purity C50 Water Softening system. Regular maintenance with backflushing and monthly Cafiza detergent group head backflush. I have all original owner's manual and accessories.

Payment via PayPal only.

Shipping: Shipping to continental 48 states will be paid for by buyer and calculated with exact shipping address. I will provide a shipping quote based on weight/dimensions of boxes before purchase. Shipping total will be added to package price for final payment. Both the S1 Dream and Compak E5 OD will be packed in their original boxes/packaging and will ship in its original shipping carton as well. Additional accessories will be well packaged in a separate box. All boxes will be shipped via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground with insurance and tracking.

Shipping Prep: I will clean the S1 Dream, install a new silicone group gasket ($12), and drain the boilers before shipping. In addition, I will clean the Compak E5 OD grinder and all accessories, so everything is ready to go.

Condition: Temperature probe sensor replaced under warranty; no problems since. Minimal signs of use and very light scratches across stainless top in cup storage (pretty normal). Has one super small dent on the left side panel that it barely noticeable and hard to spot. Also has a slight finish imperfection/spot on the outside guide for the portafilter. Was like this from the factory when I purchased it and is only cosmetic and does not affect performance of machine at all. Feel free to message me directly with any questions. In addition, I'd be happy to speak with you by phone as well, so just PM me.

COMPLETE EQUIPMENT PACKAGE PRICE -- $2,850 (*If you were to purchase this entire package new, you would be around $4,500+)

La Spaziale S1 Dream Direct-Plumb (Retails for $2,495 + tax and sold out at Chris' Coffee).
• Dimensions: 15"H x 16-1/2"W x 16-1/2"D
• Weight: 62 lbs.

Compak E5 On Demand (Matte Black) (Retails for $1,083 plus tax at Chris' Coffee)
• Dimensions: 16.7"H x 6.3"W x 14.8"D
• Weight: 13.4 lbs
• Hopper Capacity: 800 g

ADDDITIONAL ACCESSORIES:
• La Spaziale Precision Bottomless Portafilter ($55)
• IMS Precision Ridged 18 gram insert basket ($30)
• IMS Precision Ridged 21 gram insert basket ($30)
• (2) Coffee Gator Bean Canisters ($56)
• Rattleware 2.5 oz espresso shot glass ($17)
• Hario VST-2000 scale ($55)
• Cafelat tamper: Espresso Series Aluminum Tamper 53mm Flat ($57)
• Saint Anthony Ind. 53mm 'The New Levy' in Walnut ($150)
• Saint Anthony Ind. 53mm 'The BT Wedge Tool' in Walnut ($150)
• Compak Single Doser with Bean Weight (machined aluminum) ($60)
• Motta Stainless Steel 16 oz Steaming Pitcher ($45)
• Motta 4.2" stainless steel knock box ($45)
• Star Coffee Frothing Pitcher 18 oz ($13)
• Frothing Thermometer ($11)
• Pallo Grinderminder Brush ($13.50)

CLEANING:
• Cleaning brushes and group head brush
• Grinder cleaning tabs (what's left)
• Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder (what's left)

MACHINE FEATURES:
• Dual boiler, incl. a 2.5L steam boiler
• Programmable passive pre-infusion
• Programmable offset differential
• Swivel stainless steel steam arm
• Steam tip with exclusive 4 smaller 0.9 mm holes
• Swivel and programmable hot water spigot
• Two 53 mm portafilters: a single and a double
• Rubber back flush disc
• Shower screen removal tool
• Boiler manometer
• Direct plumbed