Any feedback on the latest version of the Dream T?

General questions, comments, and discussions about the Dream Tank version. New owners post your impressions of your Dream T - likes, dislikes, and any other comments.
slovan

Any feedback on the latest version of the Dream T?

Post by slovan »

Just wondering about the latest batch and what kind of issues they are having. Doing a little window shopping so let's hear some of your feedback. :smile:
slovan

Re: Any feedback on the latest version of the Dream T?

Post by slovan »

Also, can anyone tell me how they like sparkle in the paint? Do you have to look real close to see it or is it obvious if you are standing in front and pulling a shot? I haven't seen any pictures of it, just the video from CCS.
dbkimmey

Post by dbkimmey »

Just got the new sparkle sides today. They are not really obvious but looks great up close. I had not seen a plain black version so can not make a comprison, but it looks sharp.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

Glad to hear that. I should get mine in the next few days and was hoping I didn't need to install a disco ball in the kitchen!
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Ch83

Post by Ch83 »

Aside from have to disable my filter alarm because it says I use 27gal after half of a tank fill it has been great. I did have one oddity that went away. Pressure would not build up and stayed at 2bar and then would proceed to leak out the grouphead. I ran a back flush and this issue went away so not sure what happened. Otherwise I think its a great unit. The black sparkle in the sides doesn't look bad at all imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

It's better just to test the water periodically anyway.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
slovan

Post by slovan »

Thanks for the feedback! It doesn't sound like the sparkle paint is as bad as I thought. Although I wish they would have gone with something more classy than a 70s look.

Ch83, how long have you had your dream? Are you on the latest software?
Ch83

Post by Ch83 »

I got my Dream T just before Thanksgiving so the first batch when CCS got back in stock. Running 1.19

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
slovan

Post by slovan »

Great! Hopefully you'll have years of trouble-free operation. Aside from the touch panel, it should be bullet-proof like the Vivaldis.
dbkimmey

Post by dbkimmey »

I just got mine yesterday in the huge snowstorm and brutal windchill hill. It was al ot of fun to set up and finally get in place. The sparkle is subtle but looks good I think. The machine looks awesome I was able to play with it for a bit and pull one shot and make a cap so I could test the steam. The machine was amazing but I got the faulty group temp sensor warming. Contacted CCS and they ares ending a new temp sensor so will update in a few days.
slovan

Post by slovan »

It's great that CCS is providing good customer support but I wish the problems with the newest machines were worked out. Even thought minor issues, they are still issues that the Dream is having. Doesn't help my confidence level at the moment.

Return to “Dream T General Q&A”