LaSpaziale Dream Firmware 1.24 Question

General questions, comments, and discussions about the Plumbed Dream machine. New owners post your impressions of your Dream - likes, dislikes, and any other comments.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

LaSpaziale Dream Firmware 1.24 Question

Post by chas »

I normally use a LaMarzocco GS/3, but it was down for a couple of weeks while I awaited a replacement part, so I switched over to the LaSpaziale Dream.

I took advantage of using the Dream to update the firmware from version 1.23 to 1.24. One of the key new features of 1.24 states that it has 'A "Smart Power" function in the programming, which allows you to use the machine with a properly rated and approved timer plug or smart outlet.'

I was not able to test this because I use mine in 20A mode and all the wi-fi smart outlets I have and that I can find on-line are limited to 15A. I never did switch the Dream to 15A mode and test it that way because my machine has a 20A plug which does not fit into the timers and I could not locate my adapter plug. That said I did not see any updates in the menu allowing that feature to be enabled.

Has anyone gotten this mode to work that can tell me how it works?
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
goodboyr
Barista

Re: LaSpaziale Dream Firmware 1.24 Question

Post by goodboyr »

Chas. It's the second last item in the menu. Image

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

Bob
La Spaziale Dream and Baratza Sette 270W
goodboyr
Barista

Re: LaSpaziale Dream Firmware 1.24 Question

Post by goodboyr »

It looks like if it's on, and the machine loses power, when power is restored the machine starts up. With it off, the machine reverts to standby when power is restored.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

Bob
La Spaziale Dream and Baratza Sette 270W

Return to “Dream General Q&A”