Gauge position problem

This forum contains various threads with photos on how to perform various maintenance and repairs on your S1.
michaelkwy95
Freeze Dried

Gauge position problem

Post by michaelkwy95 »

Just got my VII today but found that the gauge doesn't fit well. I contacted CS at Majesty coffee, they said the tech team will contacted tomorrow. Has anyone dealt with that before? Thanks!
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: Gauge position problem

Post by chas »

The gauge is secured to the chassis by a single bolt at the top, center. It appears that a rough ride during delivery has caused the gauge to rotate slightly. It should be easily fixable by removing the panel that surrounds the gauge (2 screws), rotating the gauge slightly counter-clockwise, then replacing the panel. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes using one large Philips screwdriver to remove the panel.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
michaelkwy95
Freeze Dried

Re: Gauge position problem

Post by michaelkwy95 »

chas wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:42 am The gauge is secured to the chassis by a single bolt at the top, center. It appears that a rough ride during delivery has caused the gauge to rotate slightly. It should be easily fixable by removing the panel that surrounds the gauge (2 screws), rotating the gauge slightly counter-clockwise, then replacing the panel. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes using one large Philips screwdriver to remove the panel.
Thanks Chas! I also found that the fuse holder broken and wonder whether it's QC or delivery problem.
ImageImage

Return to “Maintenance and Repair”