Aesthetics - Could look a little more like the S5

What would you change about your LaSpaziale espresso machine?
cruelbeanz

Aesthetics - Could look a little more like the S5

Post by cruelbeanz »

I got to tell you I LOVE the S5's designs - I only wished that the S1 could've had the similar structural designs as well as the cool blue and red lights of the S5.

In addition, my wife told me that there are 3 different fonts used on the s1. I looked and the button fonts as well as the fonts for the vivaldi II plate and La Spaziale look pretty scatterbrained.

These are very small gripes and wishes - I love my machine. :D
Niko

Post by Niko »

Your wife is correct about the fonts.
I cover the big S1 logo with a timer, I'm not too crazy about the "Comic Sans" font on the control panel but that "Vivaldi II" logo can stay.
cruelbeanz

Post by cruelbeanz »

Niko wrote:Your wife is correct about the fonts.
I cover the big S1 logo with a timer, I'm not too crazy about the "Comic Sans" font on the control panel but that "Vivaldi II" logo can stay.

LOL - I gave my wife some heat that she actually knew what the font on the button is. :lol:
Niko

Post by Niko »

It's an occupational hazard :lol:
I assume your wife works in the graphics field as well...
cruelbeanz

Post by cruelbeanz »

Niko wrote:It's an occupational hazard :lol:
I assume your wife works in the graphics field as well...

LOL - she's a finance geek trapped who should've gone the creative arts route. :wink:
Niko

Post by Niko »

...and I'm the starving artist who knows his fonts :lol:
cruelbeanz

Post by cruelbeanz »

Niko wrote:...and I'm the starving artist who knows his fonts :lol:
Starving but well caffeinated! :wink:
Niko

Post by Niko »

...a little too well :shaking2:
cruelbeanz

Post by cruelbeanz »

Niko wrote:...a little too well :shaking2:

Love the Emoticon!

Hey Niko - put some more videos on youtube perhaps making some art like this guy with his GS/3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyMvizMCjcE
Niko

Post by Niko »

I've been wanting to do that!
Don't know if there's much interest in that, I'd need another cameraman to shoot for me while I do my "thang"...holding a 5lb camera while pouring milk just isn't right for the angles I like.
cruelbeanz

Post by cruelbeanz »

Niko wrote:I've been wanting to do that!
Don't know if there's much interest in that, I'd need another cameraman to shoot for me while I do my "thang"...holding a 5lb camera while pouring milk just isn't right for the angles I like.
5 lbs??? Is your camcorder that heavy? :wink:
Niko

Post by Niko »

It's kinda' heavy...not sure how much but it's not a standard homeboy camera. It's a 3 CCD variety that weighs significantly more than the little peewee versions.

Return to “Suggested Improvements”