CCS User Manual Updates

Forums below are for discussions of Dream and Dream T specific issues. However, both machines have as much, if not more, in common than they have differences. This area is for information sharing and questions that you think apply equally to both machines.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

CCS User Manual Updates

Post by chas »

I went to check the Dream User's Manual link I have on the "S1Dream and Tank Website" which is found on the web page linked at the top right of every page on this Forum this morning. This page has links to the actual PDF manuals on the CCS site. I found that they were broken because CCS has updated the User's Manual for both the Dream and Dream-T and changed the filenames.

I have fixed this links. If you haven't downloaded a PDF copy of the Users Manual for your machine in a while, check it out. I have only given them a quick glance but it looks like they added some internal photos with troubleshooting and maintenance tips.

CCS has also added a link to the GUI User's Manual I wrote a couple of months ago. If you already have a copy of this, it has not been updated but if you haven't I highly recommend it.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Ch83

Re: CCS User Manual Updates

Post by Ch83 »

Thank you so much for the references to information

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Return to “Dream and Dream T Common Feature Discussions”