CCS Website 1.14 SW Download Issue

Forums below are for discussions of Dream and Dream T specific issues. However, both machines have as much, if not more, in common than they have differences. This area is for information sharing and questions that you think apply equally to both machines.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

CCS Website 1.14 SW Download Issue

Post by chas »

Someone the other day mentioned that when they downloaded the 1.14 file from the CCS website and put in on the SD Card, the Dream machine does not display it as a selectable install option on its screen. I did not have that happen to me, but then Jason had e-mailed me a copy. That probably explains my success.

I just heard from Jason and he indicated that the new website seems to be changing something in the file to cause this. They have changed the info in the Knowledge base article to say that you need to e-mail them and they will e-mail you back a copy of the 1.14 code so that this doesn't happen.

In the meantime they are trying to figure it out so that they can repost the .bin file. If you don't want to wait, here they are.
dream firmware instructions 114.pdf
(201.11 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
S1D_0114.bin
(100 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: CCS Website 1.14 SW Download Issue

Post by chas »

Jason says that the file is back on the CCS website now. They fixed the issue by zipping the .bin file which is a good idea anyway since many programs and firewalls will block downloads of binary files. They also updated the documentation to note that you have to unzip the .bin then put the .bin on the DREAM's SD Card.

You can find the download on the Dream or Dream T webpage. Under the photos on the upper left side of the page are three white tabs labelled: Description, Specifications, and Resources. You will find the downloads on the Resources page.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B

Return to “Dream and Dream T Common Feature Discussions”