Locating SW Version and Serial Number...and More

Forums below are for discussions of Dream and Dream T specific issues. However, both machines have as much, if not more, in common than they have differences. This area is for information sharing and questions that you think apply equally to both machines.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Locating SW Version and Serial Number...and More

Post by chas »

Jason of CCS shared this undocumented feature with me this afternoon...

From the main (Home) screen, press and hold the Up arrow for 2-3 seconds. A screen will pop up that displays your machine's serial number and the currently installed software version.

Is everyone on SW version 1.07?
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
etout00

Re: Locating SW Version and Serial Number

Post by etout00 »

+1
I'm on SW version 1.07
PyroKerry
Macchiato

Re: Locating SW Version and Serial Number

Post by PyroKerry »

Me too.
Kerry
La Spaziale S1 Dream
Mazzer Mini E
Bunn Trifecta MB
Baratza Virtuoso (Preciso burrs)
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: Locating SW Version and Serial Number...and More

Post by chas »

I now know of three different modes that use the up and/or down arrows while not in Menu mode. One I originally documented in this thread about pressing and holding the Up Arrow key to find out the Serial Number and Software version for the machine. The second is documented in the User's Manual to hold the Down Arrow key for several seconds and you get a list of the Profiles so that you can easily switch between them.

The new one I just discovered starts by using the Up Arrow key to display the serial number and software version. I had intended to exit back to the Home screen but pressed the Down arrow instead of the Menu key. Doing this allows you to scroll through three screens of system status information rather than cycling through the Menu screens to find this information. Try it!
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B

Return to “Dream and Dream T Common Feature Discussions”