Calibrate Flow Meter?

Did you have an issue or question about operation of your Dream T tank machine on Day One right out of the box? If so, report it here and also keep us abreast of the resolution.
Ch83

Calibrate Flow Meter?

Post by Ch83 »

Not sure if this needs to be in day one issues or not so admin please move to general if so.

Since having the machine i have used approximately 2.5gal but I have had to reset the alarm for the filter twice already. The machine thinks i have gone through 54gal of water. Did I not interpret the flow reading properly? I cant imagine i would already have to replace the inline filter every couple of gallons. BTW, for water i am using Crystal Geyser until i can get an inline system for the extra outlet on our sink.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: Calibrate Flow Meter?

Post by chas »

See if you can find an answer here:

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1854&p=21288&hilit=filter#p21288
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Ch83

Post by Ch83 »

I checked this and it doesn't seem related to me. I have no issues in the language its set to. Running sw 1.19 also from the latest batch CCS got in.

Mine goes from 27gal to 3gal with using approx half of one fill

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Ch83

Post by Ch83 »

*update
I got an email back from CCS saying it has to do with the flow meter and its sensitivity to water. They said I can just turn off the filter warning. That much I know, but how does that feature help anyone if its not gauging actual flow for filter replacement scheduling

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Return to “Dream T Day One Issues”