Clive Walnut Panels

Post general questions about operation of your new Mini here. Due to many similarities with the original VII you should also check the VII forum.
trappist

Clive Walnut Panels

Post by trappist »

As I posted, my Vivaldi II Mini recently arrived. In case anyone has wondered about them, the Clive walnut panels are beautiful (in my opinion) and my wife likes them too! Here's a photo.
Vivaldi.jpg
Vivaldi.jpg (120.39 KiB) Viewed 9353 times
Last edited by trappist on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SSgt93

Re: Clive Walnut Panels

Post by SSgt93 »

Gorgeous! Thanks for posting the pic. I cannot wait for my machine to arrive. My projected ship date is May 6th. :grin:
slovan

Post by slovan »

Wow! Yours is the nicest wood panel one I've seen in a kitchen setting! It's making me think twice about getting some for mine. :)
SSgt93

Post by SSgt93 »

slovan wrote:Wow! Yours is the nicest wood panel one I've seen in a kitchen setting! It's making me think twice about getting some for mine. :)
To my understanding, unless you bought your machine from Clive, you cannot get them.

Thomas, I downloaded your pic and keep looking at it in anticipation of my machine LOL. The wait is killing me :lol:
slovan

Post by slovan »

Well that's not cool. I bet they would sell more of them for owners who want to change the look of their existing Vivaldiis. :(
SSgt93

Post by SSgt93 »

slovan wrote:Well that's not cool. I bet they would sell more of them for owners who want to change the look of their existing Vivaldiis. :(
I agree. I also could be wrong, but am pretty sure that is what I was told. It may be worth a phone call to them though. You never know what a little 'pretty please with sugar on top' may bring :lol: Best of luck.
Johnlyn

Post by Johnlyn »

simply stunning!

Return to “Mini General Q&A”