My geek setups

Post photos and descriptions of your S1 V1, S1 V2, and/or S1 Dream coffee set ups here.
Niko

My geek setups

Post by Niko »

Here's my Vivaldi Bros. I & II

ImageImage
Bud

Post by Bud »

The Detective in me says you favor the II
Nice, setup/s!

May the rest of the Niko household be so fortunate enough that LaSpaziale never releases a III

Bud
Niko

Post by Niko »

Actually...I'm more comfortable around my Zen VI setup. It's more isolated, no people around to distract me, nothing fancy, just me and the Spaz.
The VII setup is where all my evil experiments take place. The electrical setup where the older S1 is quite a rig, I've got 3 seperate 20A breakers (you'd think I'm making room for a future VIII or something) :wink: even the plumbing set up is fancier. Hmm, now for a 220v outlet and I'd be set...
:headbang:
Mizspresso

Post by Mizspresso »

OK, here's my fledgling setup. I am saving up to remodel the kitchen so had to find a little corner for my baby.

Cafesp

Post by Cafesp »

There's always an "OWN WORLD CORNER" for each of us to... :oops: ..now to relax&enjoy :P
We used to drive very often to S.F bay for Cappuccino, Irish coffee..,til now still not many good cafes in southern CA !

Enjoy your corner & post new one soon.

Cafesp
Niko

Post by Niko »

Mizspresso wrote:OK, here's my fledgling setup. I am saving up to remodel the kitchen so had to find a little corner for my baby.
Nice setup!
Isn't it nice to not have the Spaz under cabinets? You can stack cups on the warmer 'til they fall off... :thumbleft:
Mizspresso

Post by Mizspresso »

Niko wrote:Isn't it nice to not have the Spaz under cabinets? You can stack cups on the warmer 'til they fall off... :thumbleft:
I do like not having it under cabinets. My first machine was under the cabinet and I had to pull it out all the time to use it. I also like that this cabinet is shorter than the counters so I can get a stronger tamp (I am a shortie).

Things to remember when I get a more permanent setup.
Niko

Post by Niko »

Mizspresso wrote:I also like that this cabinet is shorter than the counters so I can get a stronger tamp (I am a shortie).

Things to remember when I get a more permanent setup.
Indeed! Maybe have the machine higher so you don't have to reach as low but move your tamping station to a lower counter right next to the machine. I have a similar setup with my old S1, even though I'm a little on the tall side - I like tamping onto a low counter and the Spaz stays higher.
jmcphail

Post by jmcphail »

I like having the front of the machine visible, and standing behind the machine with the group and portafilter reminds me of a previous life as a bartender. The side with the group and portafilter is the BACK, right?
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

jmcphail wrote:The side with the group and portafilter is the BACK, right?
That wouldn't be the way I'd see it.
Niko

Post by Niko »

I never thought of it that way either.
...but from a bartender's point of view...he's kind of right in a way that customers face the front where the Spaz logo is and the action takes place in the "back" - sort of :?
Now I'm confused but I see his point.
Niko

Re: My geek setups

Post by Niko »

Current set up.
The wine rack is now an extension of the coffee bar.
It's not often I get my wife (far left) and one of my mistresses in the same picture :lol:
Attachments
dig it.jpg
Weska

Post by Weska »

Nice lengthy setup. Worthy of a cafe, which is maybe how yours functions. You could have a helper alongside.

Good to see both hands and feet in this picture. Your wife is less modest than you are apparently.

Your mistresses, of course, have been consistently shameless.
coffeeowl

Post by coffeeowl »

Niko wrote:Current set up.
The wine rack is now an extension of the coffee bar.
It's not often I get my wife (far left) and one of my mistresses in the same picture :lol:
beautiful FENCE! :lol: :wink:
Niko

Post by Niko »

New kitchen remodel.
Good thing the VII got to stay since every other appliance went out the door...
Attachments
VIIn.jpg
VIIn.jpg (249.72 KiB) Viewed 17239 times
Endo

Post by Endo »

Love the clean look! :grin:

I have to get one of those Bumper knock boxes to replace my Breville.
JmanEspresso

Post by JmanEspresso »

That looks great!

I will soon have a beautiful setup to display as well.. Were getting so close to moving,.. I cant wait. Properly plumbed, 20amp power, nice big 54in long countertop, with overhead cabinets.

the overhead cabinets are going to have lighting, to light up the whole espresso bar work area.. and the VII is going to have lights both for the group, and undercarriage(for extra pimpage)

Is it wrong that Im most jealous of the Dreams&Conflicts cups.. I mean, I Looooove the Granite.. but.. man.. those cups.. ::drool::

Return to “Pride Page”