New S1 & Jr in (almost completed) New Kitchen

Post photos and descriptions of your S1 V1, S1 V2, and/or S1 Dream coffee set ups here.
JonW

New S1 & Jr in (almost completed) New Kitchen

Post by JonW »

Here's my new setup. I actually had the S1 hooked up and functioning last week before the range or refridgerator were even in - I couldn't wait! We had decided in the design phase of our remodel that the side counter next to the range would be dedicated to my espresso setup.

If you look close, you'll see the water line is going under the door out to the garage. I had to do it that way until we have our final inspection, then I can drill a hole in the wall behind the S1 and put in a nice little chrome valve. The filter and softener are mounted to the garage wall directly behind the S1.

It's a little sterile looking right now. I still have to paint and put in all the moldings to finish it off. It's been a long 5 months without a kitchen. It's nice to be able to make espresso now without having to go out to the garage.

This is a view from the dining area looking into the kitchen.
This is standing next to the S1 looking back towards the dining area.

Thanks for looking.

- Jon
Shutterman

Post by Shutterman »

Beautiful, Jon...just beautiful.

Just what I like to see..a man who's got his priorities straight. Hardly a single other thing in his new kitchen yet, but he's got his new espresso machine hooked up and ready to go. :lol: Bravo!

I just got through a long session with my wife over where we are going to put our (my?) new S1. It's not going to work in the original area I had planned for it, so I had to do a lot of heavy barganing to put it into an area she considers "her" space.

I believe I came out on the losing end of the deal as I think I committed to a partial kitchen remodeling!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us, Jon. You certainly have excellent taste in decor, as well as espresso machines.

-Dean
parkie37

Re: New S1 & Jr in (almost completed) New Kitchen

Post by parkie37 »

Jon;

That is a beautiful kitchen! I don't think that mine has ever been that clean : ) Now it's time for you to make it messy with lots of great meals and espresso ; )

Don
zoey

Post by zoey »

Say: What's the thing above the door handle to the garage? Looks like some fancy-schmancy locking devise?

Looks like they've either done a remodel or just moved in. :bounce:
JonW

Post by JonW »

parkie37 wrote:Jon;

That is a beautiful kitchen! I don't think that mine has ever been that clean : ) Now it's time for you to make it messy with lots of great meals and espresso ; )

Don
zoey wrote:Say: What's the thing above the door handle to the garage? Looks like some fancy-schmancy locking devise?

Looks like they've either done a remodel or just moved in. :bounce:
Oh, the kitchen gets plenty messy now. That was two years ago right when we were finishing up the remodel.

Yes, the unit on the door is an automatic deadbolt that locks and unlocks via RF.
zoey

Post by zoey »

That sounds pretty cool! Where did you get it?

Return to “Pride Page”