over filling

Did something go wrong? Ask about it here. Later report and document the resolution here including out of pocket costs for replacement parts.
aron1253

over filling

Post by aron1253 »

i WAS LOOKING FOR ANY HELP FOR A OVER FILL PROBLEM. i HAVE NEW WATER PROBE, IT SEAMS THAT THE MACHINE CANT FIND GROUND ANY HELP WOULD COOL THANKS
JohnB

Re: over filling

Post by JohnB »

Were you able to fix the problem?
aron1253

Post by aron1253 »

yes I was able to fix the problem. Found that the board would loose it's ground REF. changed it out and all is ok at this time have had the machine in my work station for two day and all looks like it is working. Thanks for all the help
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

What was it exactly that you changed out? The Controller board? If so, we have to chalk this one up in the "first time for everything" column.

If you did get a new controller board, did you replace it yourself? We've been pondering whether the new controller board using in the V2s, which also includes the old V1 mode, is actually the board used as replacement for older V1 machines. I suspect it is. You are the perfect person that can help put an end to this mystery.

If you do have the newer dual mode board when you unplug and then plug the machine back in, either 3 green or 3 yellow lamps will blink once indicating whether the machine is in V1 or V2 mode. If you don't have this dual mode board, I don't think you will get this single blink.

At any rate, if you find out that you do have this dual mode board you should be able to put your machine in V2 mode and have access to the extended temp offset and programmable preinfusion options. Then the only real thing you'd lack vs a V2 is the dual manometer.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
aron1253

Post by aron1253 »

Yes it was a the main board what I found was that the ground (from the tank ) went out I changed the board and all was cool. The one that I put in was from a S1 machine the only thing that was diff. was the new one has the 15/20 amp switch. Besides that I think it is the same one hope this helps
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

That would put your original controller board circa 2004.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B

Return to “S1 Operational Problems”