Value of a used S2 VII

For S1Cafe forum members only. If you are looking for an item for your S1 setup and/or have an item you'd like to swap or sell to another Forum Member, you may post it here. Please no links to the post from outside the forum. Please send private e-mail to admin once an item is sold so that it may be removed. Thanks!
EspressoLover
Freeze Dried

Value of a used S2 VII

Post by EspressoLover » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello all!

I'm considering upgrading my espresso machine and replacing my S2 with something new. I know some local people that are interested to buy or trade espresso gear - but really I have no idea what a fair price would be.

My S2 is probably about 7 years old, has all the upgrades available incl. programmable pre-infusion, has always been babied and even recently been serviced and descaled by the local store for such machines.
I also have the full range of accessories - from the original FloJet pump from before I connected the permanent water lines to the drain kit that's still in the original packaging.

Any thoughts?

hansfranz
Freeze Dried

Re: Value of a used S2 VII

Post by hansfranz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:05 pm

I've been keeping an eye on used prices (hoping to buy a Vii within the next year) and recently I've seen them list and sell between $800 and $1200 USD, depending on age, condition, and what comes with. Hope this helps?

Return to “Swap Meet”