Swap mini v2 110volt against 220v

For S1Cafe forum members only. If you are looking for an item for your S1 setup and/or have an item you'd like to swap or sell to another Forum Member, you may post it here. Please no links to the post from outside the forum. Please send private e-mail to admin once an item is sold so that it may be removed. Thanks!
Sharp
Americano

Swap mini v2 110volt against 220v

Post by Sharp » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi there,

Since im moving to europe (poland) in July, i wanted originally to convert my mini vivaldi to 220v, but it is apparently not possible (see other threads here). I currently plan to use a power converter, but had a quick thought that there might be some members here that are stuck with a 220v with power converter in north america, or plan to expat themselves from europe to north america. Therefore why not asking for a swap (with or without compensation depending of the use of both machines).

I have a mini vivaldi ii, black, used on average once or twice a day (once on weekdays), twice on weekends), for about 6 years (i have to check back when i bought it). I also have a mazzer mini that could optionally be part of the exchange.

Philippe

Return to “Swap Meet”