Membership Rules

New Registrants
- Please don't register unless you plan to post. All you gain by registering is the ability to post.
- If you join and don't post for 3 months your account may be deactivated.
- If from the US, use City and/or State as your location. If just "US", "USA". or "United States" is used, your membership application will be rejected without notification.

admin
Site Admin

Membership Rules

Post by admin »

While this forum is intended mostly for current and "future" S1 users, we welcome anyone who is interested and plans to contribute. If all you want to do is lurk, there is no reason to join. You can read the forum without being a member.

If you do decide to join. you will receive a notification that your application has been received at the e-mail address you provided and I will be cc'd on it. I will then approve your membership EXCEPT if I get an e-mail bounce notification indicating that you have provided a false e-mail address.

If you do not get approved within a day or so and you believe you provided your correct e-mail address, there may have been a typo in your application. Please reapply.

NOTE: If you join but don't post your membership will be automatically deleted after 6 month. Also, if haven't posted for three years your membership may also be deleted but your posts will remain.
Last edited by admin on Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S1 Cafe Admin
http://www.s1cafe.com

Return to “WELCOME TO THE S1CAFE”