This can't be right!...right?

General Questions and Comments that fit no specific category.
LakeM

This can't be right!...right?

Post by LakeM »

New member here. Mainly thanks to this brilliant forum, and some excellent reviews on this and other forums, I decided to go ahead and purchase a new S1 Mini II.
I'm actually working away from home just now but the Mini was delivered yesterday and my good lady took a photo of it (once she wrestled it out of the box)... and.....the temperature labels are missing!. I don't think they changed the design recently so I'm guessing they just forgot to stick it on at the factory. :| (La Spaziales are delivered direct from the distributor in the UK so I can't blame the 'retailer')
Hope it can be sorted out with a simple sticker supplied by La Spaziale. Really don't want to send this thing back. It's too heavy, and I waited a month for it already!
Won't change the quality of the coffee I guess, but irritating that a new machine went through QA/QC like this.
Still can't wait to get home and try her out (the S1, that is).
20170128_154204.jpg
20170128_154204.jpg (420.9 KiB) Viewed 5131 times
LakeM

Re: This can't be right!...right?

Post by LakeM »

Update...email back from La Spaziale today apologizing and offering to send out a sticker/label in the post.
So I guess they have passed the 1st 'customer service' test - which is good news I guess :roll: Let's see what the next few weeks/months bring....

Return to “General Q&A”