Users/owners feedback

General Questions and Comments that fit no specific category.
FirstBetta

Users/owners feedback

Post by FirstBetta »

I'm assuming that since there are few new posts in any of the forums that either everybody that owns a La Spaziale machine is absolutely happy with their choice or have gotten rid of a lousy machine. Since I'm contemplating a Dream T buy this summer some feedback would really be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
MDL
Barista

Re: Users/owners feedback

Post by MDL »

I assure you that the answer is the former, not the latter. If you ask specific questions I am confident that you will receive answers and comments. I have owned a Vivaldi II since April 2007 and continue to enjoy it every day.
FirstBetta

Post by FirstBetta »

Thanks for the quick reply!!!!
Futahaguro
Espresso

Post by Futahaguro »

Long story short I like my machine. Check out my other posts for how I got here. I finally put it back together and used it for the first time this morning. I came from a vibe pump Expobar Office because I finally got sick of the noise after 10 years. It is great to not need to do the HX temperature dance as well. I'm still ironing things out but the quietness is bliss. It's not silent but very few machines are, and if they are they cost a fortune or have external pumps. The steam power from this thing is CRAZY compared to my Expobar. You can look at the reviews and get an exact time but when I steam 8oz or so of milk it seems like it only take 10 seconds or less! It is nice that the machine does not twist when you lock the portafilter, of course my Expobar did but I'm comparing a $2000 machine to a $1000 machine.

Either way, if I found another used La Spaziale that needed a little help I would probably buy it if I needed one. The parts are VERY easy to get, either from Chris' Coffee or a few other online parts stores.
Expobar Office Pulser (12 years)
La Spaziale S1V1 2008+ (I just got it)
Rancilio Rocky Doserless (12 years)
La Spaziale Top Grinder (I just got it) (Macap M4)
FirstBetta

Post by FirstBetta »

I've been follwoing your travails with your machine and am glad it is finally functional. So far everything I've heard confirms a leaning toward La Spaz. However, I'm also leaning toward a Dream T which does have a vibe pump. My current vibe machine noise level doesn't bother me, probably due to my less than normal hearing. Thanks for your reply, it has helped.
richardcoffee
God Shot

Post by richardcoffee »

I have a mini. I think I'm going on 6 years with it in January. I used to think maybe I'd like to upgrade to a GS3. More recently I wondered if I would like a new LM Linea mini. I have concluded that no machine would make my life better or better drinks for me. That is based in large part on what I drink. My wife and I have 2 Americos each every day with steamed milk. Sort of a diluted latte. I mean this machine makes great lattes too. We just prefer a large drink with less milk. I like to be able to turn off the steam boiler when I'm not using it.

Return to “General Q&A”